Your Questions Answered: EZ Transport FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
A: EZ Transport provides a variety of auto transport services for a complete range of vehicles, including cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs. Call us today and let us help you plan your move.
A: We request that you schedule your move as soon as possible to insure that your vehicle is moved within the time frame which best meets your schedule. However, if an immediate pick up is necessary, we can arrange for your vehicle to be picked up within 24 hours.
A: Transit times depend a lot on the miles between your pickup location and your destination. The average transit times within 48 contiguous states is 2-7 days. Transit times are estimates of how long your move may take. Several factors affect your actual transit time including, but not limited to weather, traffic, road construction, and the priority of vehicles accompanying yours during transit.
A: Here are the basics:
- Your vehicle should be clean for inspection at the beginning of your move
- You or your designated representative must be present at the time of pickup, and are responsible for signing the inspection report at both pickup and delivery.
- Advise EZ Transport of any modifications made to your vehicle.
- Make sure you have a phone number where you may be reached throughout the duration of your vehicle relocation.
- Remove all personal belonging from your vehicle
- Your vehicle can't have any obvious fluid leaks
- Alarm systems must be disconnected, disabled, or turned off
- Items that should be removed: wide mirrors, antenna (if possible), any loose parts or specialty items, your toll tag or E-Z pass, all exterior spare tire covers, grill covers, and non-permanent luggage, bike, or ski racks.
- Repair or seal any tears or open seams on convertible tops to prevent fast-moving air from causing further damage
A: Some vehicles are much larger than traditional passenger vehicles. Most full size SUVs fit in to this category. Because of the extraordinary dimensions, these vehicles take up the amount of space normally used for two vehicles, thus resulting in an "oversize" fee.
A: No. All personal items must be removed from the vehicle before shipping. We recommend that you ship your personal items via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Under NO circumstances can the car contain firearms, hazardous materials, illegal substances, or contraband. EZ Transport Corp is not responsible for any personal items accidentally or intentionally left in your vehicle or for damage these items cause to your vehicle.
A: You have 3 ways to track your shipment:
1. You can call the office and within minutes we can locate your shipment.
2. In most cases, we can provide you with the driver's cell phone number.
3. Some of the carriers can be located through GPS.
A: When you book your move with EZ Transport you will request a specific pickup date. The origin terminal assigned to your move will contact you before that date to schedule a time slot to pickup your vehicle.
We take pride in delivering the best customer support for all your auto transport needs. Our dedicated team of experts is available around the clock to assist you at every step of the process. Whether you have inquiries about our services, need help with booking, or require updates on your shipment, we’re here to provide prompt and personalized assistance. With our commitment to excellent communication and customer satisfaction, you can trust us to make your auto transport experience smooth and stress-free.